I know you know that. But I have been asked that before. So silly. I think I just forget to share family sessions more than senior sessions.
But I was looking at my summer calendar and it is really getting full. I don’t say that to fake you out to book, but it really is. People are getting it; book early. With that being said, I get a fair share of clients who want “summer photos”, this is why July and August are nuts for shooting. BUT….June wants some love too! It is very much summer in June. I will give you a top seven (yeah, seven..it is just how it worked out) why having your family session in June rocks.
- It isn’t so freaking hot as it is in July or August. That is the best part right there. In fact I will use that for the next two points.
- Less heat.
- Less heat = less sweating. Enough said.
- Grass and trees are bright green! I love early colors in nature.
- Your schedule right after the kids get out of school isn’t so insane like the middle to end of summer before school starts back up again. Usually. I know for some of you that isn’t the case.
- You are on the ball for Christmas cards. I don’t know about you, but I love getting summer family Christmas cards when it is cold and snowy. Reminds me what fun summers are and to look forward to the next one.
- I am offering a little saving for those family sessions that book in June. All family sessions booked in June will get a $30 print credit to use toward their order.
So onto the cute family of Eric, Amber, Tyler, and Caden. Who were cool and booked their family session the first week of June. Be like them. 🙂
He came around after a little bit.
It never fails….someone ALWAYS looks back. <3
I think Tyler would have preferred to play in the fort for the rest of the session. But I proved we would have fun.
Airplane rides and tickle fights are the best. For kids that is. For adults, it results in sprained appendages, and bladder incidents.
Ok, look past the cute little family just this once, and check out that bright green grass! Love it! I know I am a dork.
Told you he came around!
Nothing like a leg hug from your little one.